What should I do if I have a problem or a question?

If you have a water accident in the room, the smoke detector started working or something vital was broken, find our emergency contacts, which are listed in your contract under Rules of Procedure. The same contacts are on the information board of your house as well.

If you have any questions about your contract, the contents of the apartment or general areas, feel free to write to us. You can find the necessary contacts HERE.


Don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions!

Write to us

"*" indicates required fields